Tile Print Trousers

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good week!

It's been a bit of a busy week for me! I had lots of things to do throughout the week and then on Wednesday, I attended my first press event with the lovely Paige from Paige Joanna. She was kind enough to invite me along after we finished work at Mod Dolly. Then on Saturday, I attended the ELLE x GHD event with Paige. After, I met my boyfriend and we went to the Beyond Retro Garage sale; which was amazing!! I will be posting about it soon so make sure you look out for it!

Here is today's outfit post, hope you like it!











Kimono - New Look
Crop Top - Topshop
Printed Trousers - New Look
Lace Up Flats - New Look
Red Bag - Topshop
Hat - Primark

Since the weather brightened up and it is slightly warmer, I thought it was a good time to bring out the kimono. This one is from New Look, I brought it last year but there are so many different and similar versions of this one on the high street. I chose this one because of the crochet detail on the sleeves and on the hem. I love wearing  kimono's during spring/summer, they are just so easy to wear and will go with almost everything! I own a couple but they are mainly black, so this year I am planning on investing in some that are more colourful and have bright, bold prints on!

I brought the printed trousers from New Look around the same time as the kimono but again there are so many out in store now that you could easily find similar ones. I think a pair of comfy jogger style trousers are a must have for the summer months. Easy to wear, keep you cool and the bright prints will update your outfit straight away. Just add a pair of sandals and a crop top and your set to go!

My crop top is from Topshop and it is unbelievably comfy! I love how easy it is to wear and it also comes in other colours. I decided to pair it with my printed trousers because I didn't want to take any of the attention away from the trousers. The red bag is also from Topshop and it is the perfect size for everyday use, I can even fit my DSLR camera in it!

That's all for this post, thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! 
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the pants and the hat! A bag that fits a DSLR? I need one! Don't want to bring a backpack all the time haha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah, it's amazing! haha it even has zips on either side, to make the bag bigger if needed :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig