Tropical Dreaming

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good week so far!

For this weeks style post, I decided to style my new tropical jumpsuit from New Look. I tried it on a couple of weeks ago in store and I instantly fell in love with it! I was with my friend at the time and she kindly brought it for me! As much as I pleaded with her not too, she is very stubborn. ;) I managed to give her some money towards it though. :)

Annoyingly, the weather hasn't been on my side and I haven't been able to wear it yet! As much as I want too, I have to wait for the warmer weather. I really want to do an outfit post on it as well but until the weather gets better, it will have to wait.

Here is how I would love to style it, when I eventually get to wear it! Hope you like it! :)


You can see all item details here - 

I am loving anything tropical at the moment and I just love the pineapple bag! Its so cute and quirky! It is £13 from New Look and I might just have to invest in one! I picked it to add some bright colour to the outfit and it contrasts nicely against the green palm tree print. 

The black heels are from Topshop and I chose them because they would give me the much needed height for the culotte style jumpsuit. I'm afraid that it would look weird on me if I wore flats but I will have to try it out. I love the style of the heels as well, the ankle strap detail will secure them on your feet as well as add a nice touch to the outfit. The black floppy hat is also from Topshop and I thought it would look good with the outfit and it matches the shoes. 

For accessories, I chose silver rings that have delicate details engraved on them and some round 70's style sunglasses. To finish the outfit off, I chose a peachy pink lipstick to make the look stand out. 

What do you think of the outfit? How would you style the jumpsuit? I would love to know, so feel free to leave any comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig