Wednesday Styling - Soft Pastels

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good start to the week!

I spotted these oversized boyfriend jeans on the Topshop website and I instantly fell in love with them. They do look huge and will probably swamp me but it doesn't hurt to dream. :) I really like the soft pastel blue colour and I thought they would look great with some nice suede pieces; which is why I chose this pastel pink suede jacket that is also from Topshop. I loved the colours together and thought they looked good together. 
You can see all item details here - 

As the jacket and jeans went so well together, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple, so I chose a cream/white high neck top that is sleeveless and a pair of chunky white heels. I think they are both Topshop again but you can double check via the link above. 

To add a bit of detail to the outfit, I chose a light grey suede bag that has some fringe detail on the front. Plus I thought it went well with the pastel colours of the jeans and jacket. 
Sticking to the pastel theme, I chose the creme cup lipstick from MAC. I absolutely love this colour and it is perfect for everyday wear! I also went for some silver rings that have a white gem detail in the middle and a pastel blue watch. 

I actually own the pastel blue polaroid and I love it! I have wanted a polaroid since I was 14 years old and I was so happy when I finally got one! I thought it would be the perfect accessory for the outfit and it also matches the pastel theme. 

What do you think of the outfit? Would you have styled the jeans differently? I would love to know, so feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like the way you've paired all these pale subtle colours together - so pretty <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig