Planning for Disneyland Paris

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well!

The time has finally arrived! I'm going to Disneyland Paris tomorrow!! It has been a bit of a busy week so today was the only day where I could actually sit down and plan things properly. Even though I knew in my mind what I need to take and all the details etc. I like to sit down and plan everything to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. All the tickets and euros are sorted so its mainly what my boyfriend and I want to take with us now. So for todays post I thought I would share what we plan to take and also it is like a check list for me! ;)





















                                                                                                                                                                 







The first day will be spent at Disneyland Paris. We can't check into our hotel till later on in the day. So this means we will have to carry our luggage around with us and we don't want it to be too heavy. Luckily we don't have to take too much, just a spare pair of clothes and toiletries etc. This is why I am planning what I want to take, to avoid carrying heavy and bulky bags. 

The second day will be spent in central Paris, we haven't planned where we want to go yet. We have been to the Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe and Sacre Coeur before, so if any of you have any ideas on where to visit, please feel free to leave it in the comments!! :) 

My list of things I am taking - 

- Spare pair of clothes
If I really plan my outfits, I could just take a change of top or trousers depending on what I am wearing. However, being the indecisive person I am, this tends to be more difficult! haha :)

- Make Up & Toiletries
Make up essentials - Pressed powder, mascara, eyeliner and concealer 
Toiletries - Tooth brush, tooth paste, dry shampoo and shower cream

- Camera's & Electrical's
Since my boyfriend and I are camera happy, we love taking photos and are keen photographers, we both want too take our own cameras which means twice the weight. I also want to take my polaroid.
We did consider sharing a camera and then I take my polaroid as well but as I mentioned before, we both want to use our own cameras to take photos. So we decided to take all three...but I'm sure we can share the weight equally between us. 
We won't be taking any laptops or tablets with us, so it will be our phone chargers and maybe a power bank. 

After looking at the weather forecast for Friday and Saturday, I am now thinking that it will be best if I brought a rain mac. On Friday there is meant to be thunderstorms. Amazing. hahaha :P I won't let the weather ruin the day though, if I have to wear a coat and carry an umbrella, so be it!

I will be writing about my time in Paris next week, so make sure you look out for it!! For now, if you want to see what I am up to whilst I'm in Paris, you can follow me on -
Instagram - @michaelapunnett02
Twitter - @michaelapunnett
Facebook - Delicate Rose Blog

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!
Have a nice evening!

Au revoir!
Sorry couldn't help myself! ;)

Michaela xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I hope you and your boyfriend have the BEST time in Paris!! I'm super excitied for you both :D I can't wait to see all your wonderful photos when your back :) Have a safe trip and enjoy! El xx xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig