Wednesday Style - The Yellow Rain Coat

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all have had a good week so far!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already?! This week has gone so fast but that does mean it is another day closer to Disney on Friday! So excited! Only one day to go now and I am driving my boyfriend crazy with how excited I am. Can you blame me? I have been waiting since February for this day and it is so close now! :)

Anyway, for a while now I have been obsessing over this amazing yellow rain coat from Topshop so I thought I would create some outfits based around the coat. The outfit I have included in the post is my favourite outfit which is why I decided to share it with you.
Hope you like how I have styled it! :)

See all item details here!

Now if you asked me if I liked this yellow rain coat when I was 13, I probably would have given you a disgusted look and said no straight away. However as my personal style has improved and developed over the years, I now look at things in a different way and I absolutely love this coat now!
There are quite a few rain coats like this around but I have fallen in love with this one from Topshop.
This coat is also perfect for festivals! Even though I'm not attending any this year (as much as I would love too!) I can still dress in a festival style and this coat would be the first thing on my list for a festival vibe. I also like the clear/see through macs and would love to have one but this yellow one comes first on my list.

As much as I love dressing up, I do love the days wear you chuck on something comfy to wear with minimal styling and I feel that these dungarees are perfect for those kinda days! I think they would be perfect for a day out with your friends/family and where you have to do a lot of walking. This is because they will keep you cool and comfy at the same time, plus you can layer them up for those colder days. I have seen many similar dungarees in the lighter denim colours but I really like the black ones as I would probably wear this colour more than the other colours. Although I do like the acid wash ones.

To keep the outfit simple and not to take any attention away from the coat, I chose a simple striped tee, a white rucksack and a pair of white sandals. I wanted the coat be the centre of attention in this look. I love how simple and perfect the white sandals are! I have seen a pair in Primark and I may just have to invest in them...and the tan and black ones too. They would be so easy to wear for summer and will go with many outfits which is a bonus!

What do you think of the yellow rain coat? Yay or Nay? I would love to know your thoughts on this so feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This rain coats are very important not only for the kids but also to adults to avoid the flu o any sick the rain can give.
    Womens Rain Coat

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig