Wednesday Style - Casual Chic

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all have had a good week so far!

Firstly, I want to apologise for neglecting my blog for a couple of days. I have been busy altering a bridesmaid dress for my next door neighbour and it has taken longer that I thought it would. Plus the weather hasn't been on my side the past week either. I usually go out and get outfits photo's for a few outfits over the weekends, so they are ready for the week ahead but the weather has been awful! There was no way I could get good outfit photos in the wind and rain, so I decided to go without. It's just been one of those weeks for my blog! haha
Now the dress is done and the weather looks like it brightening up, I can concentrate on getting good photo's and content for my blog. :)

Anyway, here is this weeks style post! Hope you like it! :)


See all the item details here :)

All of the items are from Topshop and you can see all the details in the link above. 

For this weeks style I decided to go for a casual look and create an outfit that I have always wished of wearing. I have seen so many women wear a simple, chic outfit like this and I have always wanted to wear it myself. It's so casual and comfy but yet it is so stylish! I love it!

I decided to go for a light blue chambray shirt for a casual look. I have seen some people style this outfit with a denim shirt which also looks just as good. However for me, I would rather the chambray shirt because it would be comfier and cooler. As Topshop jeans are good quality and fit me perfectly, I decided to choose a pair of their white skinny jeans to go with the shirt. 
To add a bit of colour and some detail to the outfit, I chose tan lace up sandals and a tan fringe rucksack. I have fallen in love with these tan sandals! They are similar to some Miss Guided ones that everyone (including myself) are loving at the moment! I thought they would go perfect with the outfit and would add some detail. 

If I were to wear this outfit, I would pull my hair up into a scruffy bun, add some red lipstick and create cat eyes with black eyeliner to finish off the look. 

What do you think of the outfit? How would you finish the look off? I would love to know, so feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig