August Favouites

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend!

Did you do anything exciting for the bank holiday? I spent mine back home with family and it was a really nice, relaxed weekend. So it is last bank holiday of the Summer season which means Autumn is officially on its way and I couldn't be happier!!
For today's post I have decided to round up my top 5 August favourites!

1. Moving into our first house! 


It's been an exciting month for us! My boyfriend and I have moved into our first house together! It's been a bit stressful but we got there in the end. It just feels so weird having a whole place to ourselves! It's a good weird though! haha :)

2. Working with Boohoo!

You can find the coat, top, skirt and rings on Boohoo!

This was such an amazing opportunity and it really gave me a confidence boost with my blog! I did not expect to work with any brand's yet as I didn't feel like my blog was good enough. I was so shocked but so happy when I received the email from Boohoo! I loved getting the photo's and writing this post! 

3. Working with Vernez!


Working with Vernez was another amazing opportunity for my blog and it is such an amazing app! As you know I love making outfits on Polyvore but this app makes it so much easier to create outfits on the go! I am planning to purchase an outfit like this!

4. My favourite purchase!

There will be an outfit post soon! :)

This waistcoat was my favourite purchase of the month! I love it! It's perfect for layering up during the colder months. I can't wait to layer it with a long sleeved roll neck and a scarf! Bring on Autumn!

5. Favourite Outfit


This outfit was my favourite during August, I love how comfy the outfit is but it is also smart and on trend as well. I actually found inspiration for this outfit on Vernez! I used a photo of Alexa Chung as inspiration and created the outfit on the app and I fell in love with it! I can wear this outfit throughout the Autumnal months too by adding tights and jacket!

What are your top 5 favourites from August? I would love to know! Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can! 

Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on your new house with your boyfriend! It's always an exciting time and no one ever really highlights how stressful it is to move into a new house! Happy for you! :)
    I've been eyeing up that waistcoat as well and couldn't decide if I should purchase it or not, might give it a go! Was gonna wear it both in a smart and casual outfit!
    This is my first time checking your blog out, so I'm gonna spend some time reading your other posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! :) reading your comment has made my day! :D
      Yeah you should give it a go! I can't stop wearing mine!
      Thank you so much!! xxx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig