Burgundy Mini Skirt

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good week! :)

It's finally Friday! Which means it's time for the weekend!
This week has been a bit of an odd week for me so I am glad it is nearly over! Also next week I will be moving into my first house with my boyfriend! I am so excited! We decided to get a place together as we will be attending the same university in September and it will save on travel for both of us. So it just made sense to get a place closer to university. :)
I am a bit scared as it's all new but it will be fine. Just need to get used to the idea of having our own place. Those of you who follow me on social media may have known already but its all finalised now! :)

Anyway, I have a brand new outfit post for you all! Featuring this amazing burgundy cord skirt from New Look!
This is how I have styled it, hope you like it!










Shirt - Topshop
Cord Skirt - New Look
Loafers - Clarks
Bag - Michael Kors

This skirt is amazing! It is so comfy and stylish, it is perfect for the 70's trend! The burgundy colour will also keep it on trend during Autumn/Winter, when the deep, richer colours start to hit the shops. It is from New Look and it also comes in three other colours including the much loved camel colour and for £19.99, I think it is a style steal and definitely a must have for your wardrobe! 
I have styled it with many outfits but this is one of my favourites. I am thinking about doing a '5 Ways to Wear' post with the skirt. Who would be interested in this post? Let me know what you think in the comments!

I decided to style the skirt with a denim shirt as I was inspired by a photo of Alexa Chung I found on Pinterest. Alexa Chung is also one of my favourite style icons and who doesn't love Alexa? ;)
In the photo she wore a plain burgundy skirt and chambray shirt with tights and loafers. Since it was quite warm, I decided not to go with the tights but I will during the colder months. It is the perfect outfit that will be on trend throughout the year!

The denim shirt is from Topshop and I brought it about two years ago. I am so glad I brought it because I have styled it with so many outfits since then and I love that it still on trend two years later.  My loafers are from Clarks and they are unbelievably comfy! I wish they came in a tan colour as I would love to have brought them as well as these ones.  

How would you style this skirt? I would love to know! Feel free to leave any comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig