Festival Style with Boohoo

Hello Everyone!
Hope you had a great week!

I am really excited to share today's post with you all as it is the first time I have been asked to work with a brand and for it to be Boohoo is just amazing! :D I understand that many bloggers get asked to work with brands all the time but for me, it has really given me a confidence boost with my blog and I can't wait to push my blog further! 

Anyway, I was asked to put together an outfit for a festival from the Festival Shop section on their website. At first I thought it would be so easy to pick an outfit but it wasn't! There were so many options and styles to choose from that I found it difficult to pick! In the end I went for a suedette a-line skirt, crochet top and a suedette duster coat. (All items are linked below the photos!) 













I styled my outfit as if I were going to Reading festival this year, which is why I went for an edgy take on the festival style. I chose to accessorise with a choker and a silver sun & moon necklace as they would match the rings from Boohoo. For make up, I kept it quite simple and went for dark red lipstick and a little eyeliner. 

Out of the items from Boohoo, I would say that the black suedette is my favourite! I love it! It's great quality and really comfy. It is also perfect for transitional styling into Autumn/Winter as you can just add a pair of tights and your set! I think I will create a '5 Ways to Wear' post with this skirt as there are so many ways you could wear it! 
The crochet top is surprisingly comfy and is not see through! I was a little apprehensive that it would show a lot of skin but it really doesn't! It has actually become one of my favourite tops to wear. 
I love the tan suedette duster coat! It is just so easy to throw on over an outfit to give it an instant style update! I think it really adds to my festival outfit as it gives it some colour and I felt as if I were attending a festival when I wear it. 

All the items were great quality and I definitely recommend Boohoo clothing to friends and family! On trend fashion, good quality and a great price! What more could you want!? :)

What do you think of my festival outfit? Is there anything from Boohoo you would have used instead? I would love to know! Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the post!
Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your festival outfit especially the skirt , I always shop at boohoo I find it such good value with loads of choice.
    katecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! :) love your blog by the way! just followed you on bloglovin! :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig