August Wishlist - New Look

Hello everyone!
Hope you are well!

It's been a long long week but I am glad it's finally near the end! Looking forward to having Sunday off so I can relax and sort out the house out in my own time. Now that we have broadband, I can even plan ahead with my blog! Which is a must as I start uni soon... 3 weeks to go! Getting very nervous now! Anyone else starting uni this September? Or going back to uni?

Since I have not been able to get outfit photos, I have decided to post a wishlist today, focusing on New Look! There are so many items that I need (want) in store at the moment, I thought I would share some with you! Honestly, this isn't even half it! ;)


You can find all these items online and in store! :)
Main items are linked!

Camel Drape Trench Coat - 
I have fallen in love with this trench coat!! It is at the top of my wishlist and I think it is a must buy when pay day finally arrives! The colour, the shape, the style...all perfect! I have been looking for this style coat for a while and I keep looking back to stores like Zara but after seeing this one and for only £39.99 may I just add, I think it is a style steal! Especially for AW15!

Khaki Sleeveless Duster Coat -
I am really loving the khaki colour at the moment although I am a little afraid that it may clash with my purple hair! I am planning to dye my hair a more of a pastel lilac so hopefully it won't clash too much! This is perfect to chuck on over a pair of skinny jeans and a plain top, all you need to add is a bit of lipstick and a statement necklace and your outfit is complete.

Blue Grid Check Longline Shirt - 
These longline shirts are perfect for those days where you want to be comfy and casual. I love them! I used to have loads of shirts like this but I have got rid of most of them as I grew bored of them. However after seeing this blue check one, my love for these shirts resurfaced and I am now wanting every one I see! haha :)

Grey Pointelle Knit 1/2 Sleeve High Neck Top -
If your a regular reader of my blog, you may recognise this top. It is back! New Look have brought out these tops again for AW and I couldn't be happier! I love them! So easy to wear and they go with anything! I have always wanted one in grey and so it is at the top of my list when pay day arrives!

White Ribbed Stripe High Neck Sleeveless Top - 
This white ribbed top is similar to the grey top, just without sleeves. I love these sleeveless tops at the moment as they go nicely under the sleeveless waistcoats I like. I would pair it with a buttoned mini skirt, loafers and a statement necklace for the warmer days. For the colder days, I would layer it up with a pair of jeans and chunky cardigan or shirt.

Black Poppy Floral Jacquard Mini Skirt -
I just love the print on this mini skirt! There are so many I like at the moment but this has to be one of my favourites! It is perfect for styling into Autumn as you can pair it with anything. Thick tights, chunky cardigan, loafers...anything you like! I'd probably wear it with a plain top like the white ribbed one, the camel trench coat and those black peep toe boots!

Navy Check Herringbone Scarf - 
I love love love scarves! I probably own way too many already but I love them! Perfect for snuggling into when the cold weather arrives. This one from New Look is lovely! I usually go for red check colours but this navy check is a nice change and I love the hint of red and camel in the check! Plus it is reversible! Navy check on one side and monochrome herringbone on the other! Two scarves in one! Who could say no to that? ;)

Tan Purse and Reversible Shopper bag - 
I always go for bags that are black or navy. I hardly buy bags that are different colours, unless I know they will go with most items in my wardrobe. I have only ever brought one tan bag and that was because I liked the fringe detail on it but I hardly use it now, which is why this one is on my wishlist. I love that it is reversible!! Two bags in one and a small purse! I like the tan side of the bag but I know I will go through phases of liking the colour so with the black side as well, it is great for when I change my mind about the tan. I know I could just buy another bag but this one would save money and I can change it on the go if I wanted too!

Black Zip Front Peep Toe Heels - 
These peep toe boots are just perfect! I love the zip detail and how stylish they look! I have a similar pair in cream and I would love to add these black beauties to my wardrobe! I would pair them with black skinny jeans, a breton top and the camel trench coat (from the image above).

Black Suede Embossed Jeans Belt - 
I seem to lack belts in my wardrobe as I don't usually like wearing them and most of them don't fit my waist. The ones I have brought before, I have had to pierce an extra hole in just to make it fit. So I don't go and buy them for that reason. However, after seeing this one, I may have to make an exception and try it on. I love the silver detail on the buckle and it would go great with some pieces in my wardrobe.

The watch, lipstick and rings are more of an idea of what I would get. This is because I would rather buy accessories in store so I don't usually look online for them. I really want to try the red lipstick though, as I have seen some nice colours but again I would rather buy it in store so I can test the colour first.

Are there any items you are after from New Look at the moment? I would love to chat so feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the post!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. New look is one of my favourite shops! I would love that white top and skirt combo <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! the skirt is lovely isn't it! :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig