Vernez App

Hello Everyone!

I am back! Over the past month I have been so busy starting a new job and moving into my first house, that I just had no spare time to blog. As much as I wanted to, I had to put the more important things in my life first. However, I am back and I plan to blog like I used to again now that I am settled in. I was going to publish my outfit post for my first post back however, I was introduced to a new and upcoming app Vernez. I couldn't wait to share it with you all so I have decided to post the outfit on Monday and share this post today!

Vernez is an app where you can create outfits in the style of a magazine layout. You have the choice of using text, street style photos/celeb photos or whatever the inspiration is for the outfit you created. However, you don't have to use any images, you can keep it simple and minimalistic with just the items of clothing/accessories. As you probably guessed, I love creating images like these as I blog about them every Wednesday. I usually create the images on Photoshop or Polyvore but it's difficult to use these whilst on the go. The Vernez app lets you do this whilst out and about.


This is the 'Me' page on the app, it is your profile and like most apps you can change the profile photo and the banner; you can also add a bio and a link of your choice. It also displays your followers and the accounts you follow. 

Below are three sets that I have created since having the app. Let me know what you think!

This rust colour coat is amazing! I need this in my wardrobe right now!

I am loving khaki at the moment and this waistcoat ticks all the boxes for me!

Always crushing on Alexa's style! I need to find myself a chambray shirt
to pair with my burgundy skirt!

What I think of the app - 

Ease of use - 9/10
I find it easy to use and navigate around. The only part that I find hard to use is the menu when you want to publish a set. Sometimes the button doesn't work and I have to press it multiple times. However, this could just be the iPhone I was using at the time. I also wish you had an option to save a set if you need to close the app before you finish, like a Draft. 

The look - 10/10
I think it looks clean and stylish. Everything is easy and clear to read as well as being stylish. 

Content - 10/10
All the content is up to date with the recent trends and styles. You can access the items of clothing by clicking on the website links. 

Creativeness - 10/10
It's very creative and lets you create whatever layout you want! You can create any outfit and use any image you wish as well as being able to use text within the set. 

Overall I think the Vernez app is great, the concept is amazing and I love that you can create outfits whilst on the go as well as shop for the items if you wanted. I think the menu board at the bottom of the screen is easy to navigate around and is clear to see.

The only downside is that it is not available on Android yet. As I don't have an iPhone, I have to use either my iPod touch or borrow my boyfriends iPhone! Which he loves me doing! ;) Hopefully it will be soon! Other than that, I think it is a great little app and would recommend it to friends.

If you would like to download and try the app for yourself, here is the link to download it on the app store - Vernez App
& this is an exclusive invite code for you to use when you sign up!
Invite Code - oyza5r3oeu

Hope you enjoy the app as much as I do! Let me know what you think and what your user names are! I would love to see what you create! :D
What set is your favourite? I would love to know!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! 

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for posting, really great and valid points you made and I would agree on those :)
    Really appreciate you posting and hopefully an android version will be on the horizon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome lovely! I enjoyed writing the post! Hopefully there will be as that would be amazing! :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig