Wednesday Style - 70's Fever

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good start to the week!

The weather has been horrible all day and now the sun decides to shine. Typical. I really need to get some outfit photo's for Friday but the weather has not been on my side all week! Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better. On the bright side, it's finally payday! I can finally go shopping and abuse my staff discount! ;) Well...after I have paid my rent and all the other important things. The joys of being an adult I suppose! ;)

For today's post I have decided to go for a festival theme as Facebook kindly reminded me that this time three years ago, I was enjoying myself at Reading festival! Wish I was there this year!

All item details can be found here -

I decided to start with this amazing rust coloured skirt from New Look. I have this skirt but in burgundy and it is so comfy, So I thought it would be great to wear at a festival. Plus, the colour is perfect for the 70's trend which fits in with festival style. I wanted to carry on mixing the 70's trend in with festival wear, so I decided to go for this cute knitted crop top from Topshop. The colours go perfectly with the skirt and really adds to the 70's trend. 

For a cover up, I chose this sleeveless waistcoat from New Look. I really like the detailed hem and the length of the waistcoat. Keeping with the colour black, I chose a floppy hat and these amazing fringe detail shoes from Topshop. For accessories, I went for a black detailed belt and a khaki saddle bag. I thought the bag would be perfect for a festival as it is small enough to carry around but big enough for the essentials you need throughout the day. 

What festivals have you been too or wanting to go to? Feel free to leave any comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig