Wednesday Style - The Camel Waistcoat

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a good start to the week!

Today has gone so quick! However, I did manage to get some last minute outfit photo's for Friday's post! Going to edit the photo's this evening so they are ready for Friday. :)

I don't know about you but I am loving the camel colour at the moment! Anything and everything that is camel coloured, I automatically want. There are so so many pieces at work (New Look) that I need and no doubt my pay will be spent on at the end of the month. However, I don't think I will go for an all over camel outfit, I prefer to have the one statement piece that makes the outfit stand out.

So for this week's style post, I decided to create an outfit with a camel statement item. Hope you like it! Let me know what you think!

You can see all the item details here -

The camel waistcoat is from New Look and I already have one in grey but I need it in this colour to add to my collection. There is also a khaki one that I need/want...both the same thing ;) They are only £22.99 and I think it is really good for an item that you can style all year round. This is definitely a wardrobe staple! 

I decided to style the waistcoat with a striped long sleeve top, a pair of white skinny jeans and a black floppy hat for the perfect city look. To add a bit of edginess to the outfit, I chose some black chunky heels and a black tote bag. I then chose red lipstick to complete the look as I think red would make the outfit stand out. 

What do you think of the colour camel? Yay or nay? 
Feel free to leave our thoughts in the comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!

Hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading! 
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig