Wednesday Style - Camel & Burgundy

Hello September!! 

It's finally September which means Autumn is on its way and I can start wearing cosy knits and coats again! Yay! :D Are you looking forward to Autumn? I can't wait for the colder weather so I can dig out my cosy blanket scarves!

Before I get started on the outfit, how pretty is this models hair!? I love it! I would love to have this colour hair, I would want more of a blue/purple tint to it though!
Anyway, I have decided to base today's style off of my love for the colours camel and burgundy. I really love this outfit! This outfit would be perfect for the cold, windy days throughout Autumn. 
Hope you like it! :)

You can see all item details here -

You may have seen this coat in my previous Wishlist post and nothing has changed, I still want this coat! But now it's sold out in my size online!! :( They have the black version but I want this colour! haha :) I will just wait and keep hoping it comes back in stock. 
As I wanted the burgundy loafers and accessories to stand out, I chose to keep the rest of the outfit neutral with the colours grey and camel. The stripe scarf also adds a hint of khaki to the outfit which I love! I think the colours really go well together and are perfect for Autumn!

What do you think of the outfit? What colours will you be wearing this Autumn?

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!

Have a nice evening!
Michaela xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. great post i have nominated you for a Liebster award you can find the details on my latest post
    http://katecloset.blogspot.co.uk/
    love Kate

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig