Statement Culottes

Hello everyone!
Hope you are all well!

I have been meaning to post this outfit for a while now but life and uni just got in the way. I really admire those who can keep up with blogging whilst at uni and/or with a job. I am planning over the easter break to work out a system that works alongside uni and everything else life throws my way. Even if I post once or twice a week for now, I will be happy. :)

Anyway, this is one of my favourite outfits at the moment and my friend, Aynrand offered to take my outfit photos for me. I gladly accepted as she is an amazing fashion photographer! You can see her work on her Instagram - @ayceemermaid



As you may know, culottes are back on trend for spring/summer! I am really glad about this because they are so comfy and look great on! These culottes are from Zara (only £19.99!!) are perfect for spring and will see you through to summer. No matter how you style them, you will stand out due to the bright colours and statement stripes; which are also on trend this season! 
If you haven't already, I would really recommend getting a pair for your wardrobe, whether they are plain and simple or bright and bold like mine. You cannot go wrong with culottes this season!



Photographer - Aynrand Cosette Ariel

Leather Jacket - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Culottes - Zara
Trainers - Primark
Bag - Fiorelli 
Pom Pom - Topshop
Tote Bag - LFWend
(Designer tote - Preen by Thornton Bregazzi)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! 
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can :)

Michaela xx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Fell in love with the culottes the fist time you posted this outfit on Instagram!!
    I now have them in stripes, black, red and mustard and I blame you! haha
    Absolutely love them, so versatile and on trend!
    Love the way you styled them in this post and look forward to more outfits to come! :)
    Diana
    xxx
    http://diasway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much lovely! Your comment has made my day! :) I'm planning to buy those colours too haha they are so comfy and go with pretty much anything! :)
      Thank you again lovely!
      Michaela xxx

      Delete
  2. Your outfits/photos are amazing!! I also really struggle with blogging whilst at uni, its difficult organising everything. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! It's annoying isn't it!? I want to blog but uni work gets in the way :/ of course! I will take a look now :)
      Michaela xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig