Coconut Lane

Hello everyone!
Hope you all have had a good start to the weekend!

Today's post is all about Coconut Lane! They are an upcoming online brand selling chic home and fashion accessories. If you are looking for things that are classy, sassy and a bit bad-assy, Coconut Lane are the brand to go to! I have fallen in love with the brand and there so many things I want from them!

I was lucky enough to be contacted by Coconut Lane to become a brand ambassador for them and of course I jumped at the chance! I love anything pastel and quirky so they are perfect for me!
Also, as a bonus I get to give you all 20% discount off of your baskets at the checkout! All you have to do is use my discount code - delicaterose20 at the checkout to get the discount!
Here are some items that I have from them so far.

My favourite quote! 



I am loving everything on the website at the moment but I think my my favourite item at the moment is a Holographic Dreams phone case which is from the LUXE collection.


How amazing is this?! Definitely going to be the next item I buy from them!

Make sure you head over to their website and take a look, you won't be disappointed! & don't forget to use my discount code - delicaterose20 for 20% off your basket!! There is also a badge on the right hand side of my blog which is a direct link to their website.

Let me know what items you are loving from Coconut Lane!
Happy shopping!! :D

Michaela
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig