Pinstripes & Bomber Jacket

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are well!

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted an outfit post for a while now and that is because I don't like the photo's. I'm not sure whether its the backdrop I have chosen, the outfit or the weather that day but I just don't like them at the moment. I am trying to change them up a bit and make them better. 
If any of you have any helpful tips for this, please leave a comment below! It will be much appreciated! :)

Even though I'm not too keen on these photos, these are the better ones out of the three different outfits and over 1000 photos altogether.. Hope you like them!







Mink Satin Bomber Jacket - Miss Guided
Slogan Tee - Topshop
Pinstripe Trousers - Topshop
Creeper Trainers - Miss Guided

How amazing is this bomber jacket from Miss Guided?! I just love the colour and the contrast of the two fabrics. Even though this bomber is quite plain in comparison to others that have more detail, I think that this one is just as good as the others.

The creepers are also from Miss Guided and they are basically the high street version of the Rihanna x Puma collection which are about £100. For those of you like me who can't really afford them, these Miss Guided ones are perfect as a replacement and for only £25, can you really go wrong?! They are unbelievably comfortable as well! There are other colours too, I'm planning to get the black and the beige versions. 

The pinstripe trousers and slogan tee are both from Topshop. Again, they are super comfy and easy to wear. As you can see with the outfit I have styled them so that the trousers don't have to be styled for work or have to be paired with something smart. I love styling them with a comfy tee for a casual off-duty look and paired with these creepers, it really makes the look. Alternatively I have styled the trousers with shirts and loafers for the days where I want to look a bit smarter. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post and let me know what you think! I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you have a good day! :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful photos and gorgeous outfit! I LOVE your bomber jacket and your slogan tee is so chic :)

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig