Wanderlust

Hello everyone!
Hope you are well! :)

Recently I have had a strong desire to travel. I really want to go abroad and spend a couple of weeks in the sun! I just want to relax and spend my days lying on a beach in the sun or exploring the nearby town/city. As much as I want to abroad this year, it is just not feasible. I am planning (and saving!) to go abroad next year, not sure where yet, as long as it is warm and sunny!

Since I'm not going abroad this year, my boyfriend and I are going to Woolacombe, Devon for five days next week. We are camping but I think it will be a nice break for us and it will be good to get away from Kent and 'normailty' for a bit. The campsite we are staying at is really nice and it's a short walk away from the beach. Although I checked the weather for Devon this morning and annoyingly it looks like its going to rain the whole time we are there! I am hoping it changes but you never know for certain what it will be like until the day. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for nice weather though! There will be a few posts about my time in Devon, so make sure you look out for them!

Due to feeling major wanderlust, all the sets I have been creating on Polyvore have been 'holiday/travel' themed so I thought I would share my favourites with you all.
Hope you like them! :)




You can see all sets and items here

What do you think of the outfits I have created? Would you wear any of the outfits?
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to as soon as I can. :)

Hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!
Have a lovely evening!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig