Coconut Lane Wishlist

Hello!

There are so many items at Coconut Lane that I need right now! So I have decided to share some of my favourite items at the moment. All the items below are under £20 and don't forget you can use my discount code to get 20% off your basket at the checkout!! 

Discount Code - delicaterose20 


If you're like me and looooove marble, then you really need to take a look on their website! They have so many marble items in stock at the moment, including this amazing Neptune macbook skin and iphone case! There are marble notebooks, various marble phone cases and laptop cases/skins. This Neptune macbook skin is going to be the next item I purchase from Coconut Lane as it is sooo pretty! I love standard marble but this print is something else! I love the blue and gold colours mixing against the grey/white background. It would definitely make your macbook stand out!

Who doesn't love a bit of Rose Gold? When I found this delicate bangle online, I knew I needed it in my life! It's so cute and delicate, you could wear it with any outfit and it will still look great. It is such a simple yet elegant design. I love it!

This cushion cover pretty much sums up those much needed lazy days, especially Sundays! I could quite happily sleep all day sometimes and it is a nice little reminder to take some time out for yourself. 

I am really loving round sunglasses at the moment! I brought a couple of pairs from Primark but I think it is time to invest in a decent pair. I like the thin frame compared to the ones I have at the moment and I love the colour of the lenses! These sunglasses are the perfect pair that will go with pretty much everything! 

My favourite silver elephant pendant necklace recently broke and I have been searching everywhere for a replacement and I think I have found one! This silver pineapple necklace is cute and quirky which is exactly what I have been looking for. It would also match the pineapple phone case that I have recently brought from Coconut Lane too! Think I have a thing for pineapples at the moment. 

What is your favourite item from the wishlist? Or do you have another favourite item from Coconut Lane? Let me know in the comments below! :)

*Don't forget you can use the discount code - delicaterose20 for 20% off your basket!*

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a great day!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous wishlist! I love the MacBook skin, it's so pretty and the sunglasses are so chic!

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig