30 Things That Make Me Happy

Hello!
Hope you are all well!

So it's the start of another week and I have decided rather than having the 'Monday Blues' that I will be positive and be glad that it is Monday morning. A fresh week, a fresh start. This is why I have decided to share 30 things that make me happy! I started off planning to do about 20/25 things as I didn't want it to be too long but as I started writing, I realised that there are so many things that make me happy. I decided to stop at 30 because I didn't want to make this post too long. To be honest, there is probably more than 30 anyway, I put a few on the same line! ;)
*These are not ranked in order other than the first one!*

1. My family & my boyfriend
2. Flowers
3. Fashion
4. Drawing/Painting
5. Reading
6. Photography
7. Food - pizza, fries, brownies... anything
8. Cats, dogs, ducks...any animals
9. Playing video games
10. London




11. Museums
12. Castles
13. Going out to dinner
14. Being outside
15. Friends
16. Shopping
17. Blogging, reading blogs & youtube
18. Disney - Anything Disney related
19. Paris
20. Stars




21. Sunsets
22. History
23. Art
24. Fabric
25. Patterns
26. Rainy days
27. Fashion Shows
28. Magazines
29. Holiday's/Weekend breaks
30. Autumn

What things make you happy? Do we share any? :)

Thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoyed it!!
Have a lovely day!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg this was such a gorgeous read for a Monday morn! Was such a positive start to the week. I must say I share these with you and I'm loving that more makes you happy than what you have listed this is how I feel too. We have so many reasons to be happy and i am so grateful for these. Wow I could go on about this subject forever!
    Loved this post one of my fave of yours gorgeous girl!

    Tash
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Your comment means a lot! I could too which is why I had to stop at 30.. I would have gone and on! haha :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely idea for a post and a great note to start the week on. There are so many things that make me happy and you only realise just how much we have to be grateful for when we start to list them. I share so many of the same things as you. And btw I absolutely LOVE all things Disney, definitely one of my favourite things! Enjoy the week, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!! Same, its nice to stop and think about all the things that make us happy and really appreciate them because to be honest, I do take them for granted sometimes. Yes! Disney is amazing! :)
      Hope you had a good week too! xxx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig