Khaki Mules

Hello!

Out and about again, exploring the back streets of Rochester, Medway. I think I have found my favourite street to get my photo's on, it's cute and secluded so you don't get many people in the background or cars for that matter! There are quite a few streets like this around Rochester but this one is my favourite at the moment! My boyfriend and I wanted to go for a walk around the castle grounds and wander around a bit more but it was just so hot and we couldn't really appreciate it properly. So we decided to head home but to be honest it was just as bad being in the flat than it was being outside. 

* Before you scroll down to the photos, I must say that I have awful tan lines on my feet. It's not dirt or anything! haha! It's down to me wearing trainers a lot and now I have unfortunate tan lines. I didn't realise until I started editing the photos and now it has made me a bit conscious! In some of the photos you can't tell but yeah. Just thought I would put that out there in case it is mistaken for dirt. This is another reason why I prefer Autumn! I don't get tan lines! ;) 









Top - New Look (old)
Skirt - Topshop (old)
Khaki Mules - 4th and Reckless
Bag - Primark (old but there is a similar one in store)

The main focus of this post is these amazing khaki mules from 4th and Reckless! I found them on Twitter a couple of months ago and I fell in love instantly! At the time they were holding a giveaway to win a pair of these mules and of course, I entered and hoped for the best. I was lucky enough to have won the giveaway and I chose these khaki ones. There were black and pale pink ones but I thought I will give the khaki ones a try. I love them and think they will be perfect to transition into Autumn. They are a little higher than I usually go for and I do need to practice walking in them a bit...I don't wear heels often unless they are boots! 
I really do recommend that you check them out because there are some really really nice shoes on their website and I can't wait to buy from them again! The customer service was amazing too! :) 

For the rest of the outfit, I'm afraid it is clothing that I brought a while ago and I thought would bring them up to date. The dainty florals are back on trend and it is a skirt that I can style throughout the Autumn months too; until it gets too cold obviously! Plus I thought the colours in the skirt matched the mules perfectly! As the skirt and the mules were the main part of my outfit, I decided to keep my top quite basic and I thought this one with the lace trim would be great for that. The lace trim doesn't take anything away from the skirt and the mules but it does add a little touch of detail that completes the look. 

How would you style these mules? I was thinking of styling them with my mom jeans next! What do you think? Let me know in the comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Hope you have a lovely day!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! I'm loving the mules and I would absolutely love to see you style them with your mom jeans for a more casual look.
    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much lovely!! :) I have an outfit in mind, just need to get photos! haha xxx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig