Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour

Hello!

Today's post is all about the Harry Potter Studio Tour! I have never been before but heard a lot of good things about it. My boyfriend wanted to go there for his 21st birthday so I went with him and his family. I was a bit dubious about it as I thought it would ruin the films for me and take away the 'magic' but I was wrong! I loved it! I felt like I was 6 years old again as we were wondering around all the sets.



Of course, the first section I am drawn to was the fashion department. Even though it was a small section compared to the rest of the studios, I loved seeing what went into creating each of the characters outfits. I do understand how much work goes into the outfits because of uni but it was nice to see it all on display. 


Like most people, I'm not the biggest fan of Dolores Umbridge but I couldn't resist taking a photo of her office purely because of all the cats. I love cats...Just another crazy cat lady! ;)




I have always wanted to pose with the trolly at Platform 9 3/4's! So of course, as soon as we got too that section of the tour, I jumped at the chance! Even waited in line just to pose with the trolly that has the cat and owl on. I chose to wear the Hufflepuff scarf because I joined Pottermore ages ago and I did the online quiz to see what house I would be in and I got Hufflepuff. At first, I was like 'Ohh, I wanted Gryffindor but then I thought about it and decided I was happy with the house I was given. Plus I love the contrast of yellow with my hair! ;) I really wanted to buy the Hufflepuff knitted scarf like the one in the photo but it was a bit expensive so I settled for a Hufflepuff notebook and a classic chocolate frog instead! But next time, I will get one!


Here are a few bits that I brought back from the studios. A classic chocolate frog and a Hufflepuff notebook because, you know, got to support my house! ;) The passport was free and is usually given to children but we asked for one because we wanted to collect the stamps too!

I have so much more to say about the tour but I really don't want to ruin it for those who haven't been yet. But I will say this...it was truly amazing and I really recommend going if you haven't already! I'm sure I will be returning soon, especially since I need to get my Hufflepuff scarf! I can imagine it would be good around Christmas time, so maybe then we will go back again.

Anyway, I'm going to end the post here otherwise I will ramble on and I like said, I don't want to ruin it for others! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I really hoped you enjoyed it!
Hope you all have an amazing day!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig