Hello September!

Hello!

A new month! A fresh start!
So it's September now which means for us students, that we go back to school/college/uni soon. I'm about to go into my second year at uni! I'm excited but at the same time, I'm actually quite anxious about it. Everything is going to step up now, the workload, the deadlines, the stress...ahh! It's giving me a headache just thinking about it! Which is why I'm planning to be super organised this year! I say it every term... but this time, I plan to stick to it! I feel like I have come so far with my blog over the summer and I don't want it to stop. It's going to be hard but others manage to do it, so I can too! It might mean I have to go down to one or two posts a week but it is better than nothing. I'm hoping that I will get into a routine which will help a lot.

If anyone has any tips on how to stay super organised, please let me know in the comments! It will be greatly appreciated! :)








Leather Jacket - Topshop
Knitted Jumper - Primark
Culottes - New Look
Mules - 4th and Reckless
Mini Backpack - Topshop

How cute is this mini backpack from Topshop!? It's adorable! I absolutely love the lilac colour and it is actually one of the main colours for AW16. This bag is perfect for adding a pop of colour to any outfit! I didn't actually plan to buy it though, the only reason I bought it was because my favourite red bag broke when I was on my way to London a couple of weeks ago. The handle snapped from where I have used it so much and I needed to get a replacement. I planned to find a canvas tote bag in Topshop on Oxford street but I couldn't find any. Then I found this little cutie. I'm glad I did find it as I love it!

I love this khaki knitted jumper from Primark and it is only £6! There were so many colours too! I can't wait to stock up on them for Autumn as they would be perfect to wear to uni. They are easy, stylish and keeps me warm! Talking of Primark, I have just found that they sell berets!! If you haven't read my last post, I am going to try wearing a beret this season as I have always wanted one and thought I would give it a try. I was planning to get one from eBay or Amazon but I was unsure on what the quality would be and to find that Primark is selling them is great news! They are only £6 too!

Since I chose this khaki jumper for the outfit, I thought the mules from 4th and Reckless would go nicely with the jumper. I still find them a bit high but I am getting used to them! It just might be a while until I wear them for a full day! haha!

I found these pale culottes in New Look's sale and loved them at first. But...that was a good few months ago now and I haven't worn them until now. This is because I think they make me look really pale. If I had a lovely golden tan then maybe I could pull them off better but nope. I like them but after seeing them on, it has just put me off them. I think they look alright for this outfit but I don't think I will wear them again.

What do you think of this outfit? Let me know in the comments and I will reply as soon as I can!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! :)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I absolutely adore this outfit! I love your Culottes and your backpack is super cute! Totally in love with your shoes too :-)

    Have a great weekend dear!

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!! :) have great weekend! xxx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit on you lovely - defo one of my favourites of yours so far! That bag is gorgeous!
    Great post.
    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. prettttyyy! your hair is a lovely colour :-) xx


    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!

    I'm over at: Keepingupwithmj.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, the colours are so perfect! Also your hair is just the dreamiest <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig