It's been a long month..

This past month has been so busy and I'm so glad it's nearly over! I wanted to try and blog in my spare time whilst on my internship but the long days have left me with hardly any time for myself let alone blogging. Where I work on the weekends as well, the spare time I have I want to relax and sleep, which is annoying when I really want to get back into blogging. Today is an odd day off because I'm not feeling too great and couldn't make it into work. So I'm making the most of it by lounging on the sofa watching Netflix whilst doing a bit of blogging and maybe have a nap or two. 

I haven't got much to blog about at the moment, I just wanted to update you all and just have a general chatty post for once! I'm planning to create a few DIY posts soon (when I finish my internship next week!) so I'm looking forward to creating them for you! :) Also I have a Topshop haul coming up too! Even though I haven't had much time to blog this month, there are some exciting posts coming up in February! What other sorts of posts would you like to see more of on here? 



These photos are from the beginning of the month so my hair is pinker here than it is right now but I'm getting my hair dyed tomorrow! What colour shall I go? So far I've been lilac, silver/grey, blue and pink. Was thinking of a mint green but I don't think that would suit me! haha, Maybe I should have a mix of colours this time... all pastel colours of course! At the moment I'm thinking to go back lilac but that could change before tomorrow.



Coat - Charity Shop (Originally M&S)
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Fishnet Socks - Primark
Loafers - Topshop
Bag - Zara

Like I mentioned above, I finish my internship next week and just out of curiosity, who would be interested in reading about my time there? Let me know in the comments or via social media! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a good day!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm in love with this outfit. The coat, the shoes, the bag - everything looks amazing on you!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is super cute, I adore the coat!!

    India Pixie xx
    http://trashedvintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig